Ideas, Inspiration, Spaces, Places, Treasures and Happy Finds

Sunday 27 February 2011

Normal Service Will Resume Shortly.....

Hello hello!

SOOOOOOO sorry I have been rubbish and not updated in a while  - I have a few things to share with you but its been a busy week and I have not been great at making time to work on the blog, or my shop, which is bad bad bad. This week I had my Sister and her husband and my gorgeous niece and nephew to stay - it was a tight squeeze with six of us in our little flat, but so much fun. I'm sure all the parents out there might beg to differ, but there is something very cute about being visited by excited children in pyjamas first thing in the morning!

To keep the kids entertained, we went to the park, the market and best of all, the zoo! I'm not sure how to feel about zoos really, the animals always seem a bit sad, but, if they are being protected and money is going into conservation work, then that can only be a good thing- and I did really enjoy seeing the kids' reactions to the animals. My favourite sights were the incredible butterfly paradise where beautiful huge butterflies flutter around and even land on you, and the otters - oh wow - I LOVE them so much - such cute, funny creatures with incredible personality - I could watch them for hours.

Inspired by my zoo visit I am fantasising about this lovely blouse from Anthropologie.....




Sadly, its rather out of my price range, but, a girl can dream......

Anyhoo, its sunday night and I have that 'back to school' feeling, so i'm going to watch a film and pretend the weekend isn't over. I will try to get back into my routine and promise to resume normal blogging service soon!
L. x

No comments:

Post a Comment