Ideas, Inspiration, Spaces, Places, Treasures and Happy Finds

Saturday 10 September 2011

Its been too long........

Hello hello - is anyone out there?

The only way I can start this post is with a big fat apology - I'm sorry - I have been missing in action for many months and the happymarket, my blog and the world of Etsy whilst very much on my mind, have all taken a back seat pretty much since March.

Now, I am not one for excuses, but, sometimes, life just takes over and around the time of my last post was a time of major news, upheavals and challenges which meant I just needed to focus my energy on other things for a little while..... so, what have I been up to? Well, mainly I have been busy working on this.....


That's me on the right, standing next to my best friend, who as you can see has also been a little busy!  And now there's only around 7 weeks to go before all being well, we meet the little person who is making me rounder than a pumpkin - how exciting! 

I know that life is going to change massively, even more than it already has over the past 7 months, but I hope that these changes, as well as keeping me very busy are going to give me some space to re-focus on the things I love and all the exciting inspiration that I want to share here on the blog and in some other places I've got plans for.... so, I'm sorry for my rubbishness and for being away so long, but I hope to be picking up the pace soon and I hope you'll join me here..... I'll keep you posted - watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment